Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I was a bit surprised that this blog got an award. Because I haven't been able to update it for a couple of months now. I got a beautiful blogger award from a new friend blogger Mistina who shared her first award for me. So I am now sharing this award to other bloggers. It should be 10 but unfortunately I can only think of 5. :(

Here are the rules for this award:
  • Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
  • Pass this award onto 10 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.
  • Contact said blogs and let them know they've won.
  • State 7 things about yourself.
7 Things about me:
  1. I love the color Blue
  2. I like to sing
  3. I'm a frustrated web designer
  4. Likes to eat junk foods
  5. Addicted to Mafia Wars and Fashion World
  6. A sensitive person
  7. Loyal and true friend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ria..thank you so much for the award..I really appreciated it..I just read you're comment in my blog just now..i saw its notification in my email..but I haven't publish it in my blog yet..couldn't manage to do so..I'm just quite busy this week..we have too many works in the office..but don't worry coz i'll post this award in my blog by Sunday.

    Thanks again and take care always..miss being here everyday..godbless friend *mwah*

    ReplyDelete