Monday, January 25, 2010

Sports Layout


It's been a while since I've posted something here. I've been busy with my main blog. I'm back again for good now. I'll be focusing now in making blog backgrounds. It's been a few days since I've made a blog layout for my sister. She will be using the blog in selling championship rings for NFL, NBA and Baseball. Although it is not yet filled with the images and posts, I will show what I've designed for her. This is the screenshot:

This layout was inspired by the colors of NFL which is blue and red. I've also added different balls for the said sports categories for the rings. This blog is not yet finished but I'll show you the link so you can see the background I've made. Here is the actual site: http://championshiprings.blogspot.com/ I hope that you could come and check it out for a few days because I'll soon have contents and sample rings for you to order and buy. I'll design more layouts soon and post it here. Till next time. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment