Monday, November 23, 2009

Dancing in darkness theme


A fellow plurker of mine asked me if I could make him a Background for his blog. I said yes and started to do it. At first I had a hard time thinking of what design I should make. Then I thought of matching it to his blog title which is "Dancing in darkness". I thought of a color black and gray then a dancer lol. When I finished the experiment I made, I told him its finished. Then he said that it is a bit girly (because of the dancer) haha. I omitted it and then made his suggestions. Then finally agreed to the changes I've made. I helped him installed it and did a couple of edits for a final finish. This is what it looks like:





This is the actual blog: Dancing in Darkness


I'm planning to design more of these with different themes. I'll post more soon so come back again. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment