Search The Web

Custom Search

Monday, July 30, 2012

My Baby

Hi everyone! It's been 2 long years since I have posted here and it's good to be back here again to share with you another drawing that I have made. It's been 2 years also since I have drawn again.

I have made a sketch of someone really special in my life. He is the one who inspires and makes me happy this past few months. Although we are far away from each other, we know that when the time comes we will be together and have a happy ending.

Here is my sketch of him:

This is not yet the final sketch for it has to have a few more touch of details to be perfected. But the eye part is what I am very proud of. It is very similar to his eyes. :) Hope you will come back and check my future drawings.
By the way, I am making another site for my Web designing business. I will write a blog about it so you can learn more about it soon. Till next time! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment